The accredited course to enable senior staff to effectively audit medicines in your care setting to prevent medicines errors and incidents.
Are you responsible for auditing medication procedures? This course is designed for nurses and senior staff who are accountable for the management of medicines.
The OPUS 3-hour interactive workshop aims to help care organisations exceed the standard for medicines management and to sustain their performance.
- To ensure that medicines management in care homes support high quality care
- To understand the processes involved with medicines management
- To reduce the likelihood of errors by mismanagement by using audit tools
- To manage incidents when they happen
OPUS courses are:
- Presented and developed by qualified Pharmacist trainers;
- Engaging and interactive;
- A forum to ask questions & queries;
- Accredited by CPD and endorsed by Skills for Care; and
- Tailored to your care setting.
£525 + VAT
for up to 16 delegates
Did You Know?
Delegates can complete their accredited e-learning course in their own time then join virtually as a group to:
- Have questions & queries answered by a qualified Pharmacist
- Address medication issues specific to their organisation
- Cover important elements of the organisation’s medication policy
Find out more about our E-learning here or contact us to discuss blended learning