The accredited course you need to administer and record warfarin safely.
Medication Management & Audit for Care Homes
The accredited virtual learning course to enable senior staff to effectively audit medicines in care homes to prevent medicines errors and incidents.
About This Course
For face-to-face training options, please contact us on 0333 939 0053 or email [email protected]
Click below for more information
- Course Information
Are you responsible for auditing medication procedures? This course is designed for nurses and senior staff in care homes who are accountable for the management of medicines. Opus’ 3-hour interactive workshop aims to help care homes exceed the standard for medicines management and to sustain their performance.
- To understand the processes involved with medicines management
- To undertake effective audits that work for your care setting
- To reduce the likelihood of error associated with mismanagement of medicines
- To manage incidents when they happen
- What is poor practice?
- Identifying good practice
- How to get it right
- Understanding processes
- What are the hazards
- Importance of records
- Principles of an audit tool
- Action planning
- Exercise and activities
- Case studies and scenarios to assess understanding of principles
The accredited course to enable senior staff to effectively audit medicines in care homes to prevent medicines errors and incidents.
This course is:
- Accredited by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Developed and presented by qualified Pharmacist trainers
- Compliant with CQC requirements
- Evidenced by a certificate of successful completion
Face to Face Course£525 + VAT for up to 10 delegates. Course presented by a qualified Pharmacist trainer.
How long do the courses take?
Are Opus courses accredited?
“By being accredited as a Royal Pharmaceutical Society training provider, Opus Pharmacy Services has demonstrated that it meets our recognised quality standards and provides the benchmark for the healthcare teams it supports…”
Where do courses take place?
How many people can attend a Face to Face course?
When do I get my certificate?
How long does my certificate last for?
How do I get set up for E-learning?
How many E-learning licences do I need and how long do they last?
Administration of Warfarin Distance Learning WorkbookAdd to basket
Asthma & Inhalers CourseEnquire Now
Face to Face
Managing Medicines for People with DementiaView products
Face to Face
Understanding Medicines in DiabetesView products
Face to Face / Distance Learning