ITV News has reported that budgets for adult social care are a hot topic at the moment. With the current financial year drawing to a close, Local Authorities are having to decide how best to allocate their finances in the year ahead.
Current issues facing Local Authorities include:
- Already tight budgets being required to stretch further
- A potential £2.3 billion funding gap by 2020, according to the Local Government Association; and
- The number of people requiring adult social care increasing every year.
How Opus Can Help Your Local Authority
We provide quality, accredited medicines training shown to improve the confidence and competence of staff in medicines handling and administration.
By spending your budget wisely on quality training, Local Authorities will:
- Receive training focussed on outcomes rather than simply box ticking;
- Reduce the risk and cost of medicines errors within their care organisations;
- Ensure patient safety in the adult social care sector.
All Opus courses are:
- Accredited by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Developed and presented by qualified Pharmacist trainers
- Compliant with CQC requirements
- Evidenced by a certificate of successful completion