The accredited course you need to update staff on side effects of medicines and interactions.
Assessing Competence in Administration of Buccal Midazolam Webinar
Designed to assist Managers and Senior Staff assess competence of staff when administering buccal midazolam, using the OPUS buccal midazolam competency assessment tool.
About This Course
Click below for more information
- Course Information
This accredited 1-hour webinar will allow Managers and Senior Staff to:
- Identify the different ways that buccal midazolam competency can be assessed
- Understand the key areas and topics that need to be covered when assessing buccal midazolam competence
- Consider how to effectively facilitate the assessment of buccal midazolam competence to ensure that staff are confident and competent
You can find the buccal midazolam competency assessment tools on our free downloads page.
This course is:
- Accredited by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Developed and presented by qualified Pharmacist trainers
- Compliant with current best practice
- Evidenced by a certificate of attendance
OPUS is endorsed by Skills for Care
Face to Face Course£150 + VAT for a groups of up to 16 delegates
How long do the courses take?
Are Opus courses accredited?
“By being accredited as a Royal Pharmaceutical Society training provider, Opus Pharmacy Services has demonstrated that it meets our recognised quality standards and provides the benchmark for the healthcare teams it supports…”
Where do courses take place?
How many people can attend a Face to Face course?
When do I get my certificate?
How long does my certificate last for?
How do I get set up for E-learning?
How many E-learning licences do I need and how long do they last?
Side Effects and Interactions of Medicines CourseView products
Face to Face
Mental Health MedicationView products
Face to Face
Administration of Warfarin Distance Learning WorkbookAdd to basket
Buccal Midazolam & EpilepsyView products
Distance Learning / Face to Face