The accredited course you need for your staff to administer medicines safely
Opus Safe Handling of Medicines (Foundation) Courses provide the perfect framework for your staff to learn how to administer medicines safely and competently to the people they support.
Whether your staff are new, redeployed, agency or need retraining following a medicines error, this course will update staff on best practice, procedures and guidance to reduce medicines errors and keep the people you support safe.
Opus medicines foundation courses are:
- Presented and developed by qualified Pharmacist trainers;
- Engaging and interactive;
- A forum to ask questions & queries;
- Accredited by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society and endorsed by Skills for Care; and
- Tailored to your care setting.
Distance Learning Workbooks
Did You Know?
Delegates can complete their accredited e-learning course in their own time then join virtually as a group to:
- Have questions & queries answered by a qualified Pharmacist
- Address medication issues specific to their organisation
- Cover important elements of the organisation’s medication policy
Find out more about our E-learning here or contact us to discuss blended learning