The accredited distance learning course you need to be up to date with current medicines and treatments used for anxiety and sleep disorders.
Advanced Distance Learning & Resource Pack for Schools & Children’s Services: Competency Assessment, Auditing and Management of Medication Incidents
The accredited distance learning course for senior staff responsible for assessing competence, auditing medicines and managing medicines errors and incidents.
About This Course
Click below for more information
- Course Information
Are you responsible for managing medicines in your school? Senior staff and school nurses should have a detailed understanding of how to competency assess their staff and how to manage medicines incidents in their school or college. Opus’ interactive distance learning workbook provides advice on competency assessment, auditing and management of medicines incidents in schools and provides you with the tools to implement safe processes in your school. The accredited distance learning course for senior staff responsible for assessing competence, auditing medicines and managing medicines errors and incidents. Course Content:
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Good practice
- Achieving the best outcomes for pupils
- Medication management and auditing including:
- Understanding processes
- PRN management
- Effective communication with parents and healthcare professionals
- Schools medicines challenges
- Conducting a medicines audit
- Checking medicines records
- Competency Assessment
- Coaching and mentoring
- Assessment of competence
- Incident Management
- Useful Resources
- Action Planning”
This course is:
- Accredited by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Developed and presented by qualified Pharmacist trainers
- Compliant with Ofsted requirements
- Evidenced by a certificate of successful completion
Distance Learning Workbook and Resource Pack*:£55 per workbook £50 per workbook for orders of 5 or more *Prices excluding postage. No VAT charged.
How long do the courses take?
Are Opus courses accredited?
“By being accredited as a Royal Pharmaceutical Society training provider, Opus Pharmacy Services has demonstrated that it meets our recognised quality standards and provides the benchmark for the healthcare teams it supports…”