Our Pharmacists provide effective, engaging training either face to face or via video conference.
During the pandemic, our Pharmacists worked hard to ensure customers could continue to receive accredited training from our trainers, from anywhere.
Whether delivered face-to-face at your venue, or via Zoom or MS teams, all courses are delivered in line with Government and Skills for Care guidance to keep you and your team safe.
OPUS Pharmacist-led courses are:
- Presented by a qualified Pharmacist trainer;
- Engaging and interactive;
- A forum to ask questions & queries;
- Accredited by CPD (and formerly the Royal Pharmaceutical Society prior to them stopping their accreditation offering) and endorsed by Skills for Care; and
- Virtual courses are available for staff to undertake from anywhere with a secure internet connection and computer/ laptop/ tablet.
Did You Know?
Delegates can complete their accredited e-learning course in their own time then join virtually as a group to:
- Have questions & queries answered by a qualified Pharmacist
- Address medication issues specific to their organisation
- Cover important elements of the organisation’s medication policy
Find out more about our E-learning here or contact us to discuss blended learning