We have developed 'Virtual Opus' - face to face training delivered by way of video conference.
Customers can now continue to receive accredited training from our Pharmacist trainers, from anywhere.
These digital courses are delivered in line with Government and Skills for Care guidance to keep you and your team safe.
Virtual Opus courses are:
- Presented by a qualified Pharmacist trainer;
- Engaging and interactive;
- A forum to ask questions & queries;
- Accredited by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society and endorsed by Skills for Care;
- Available for staff to undertake from anywhere with a secure internet connection and computer/ laptop/ tablet.
Did You Know?
Delegates can complete their accredited e-learning course in their own time then join virtually as a group to:
- Have questions & queries answered by a qualified Pharmacist
- Address medication issues specific to their organisation
- Cover important elements of the organisation’s medication policy
Find out more about our E-learning here or contact us to discuss blended learning