The accredited course you need to administer buccal midazolam safely, following a competency assessment.
Forms & Paperwork Pack for Domiciliary Care
A comprehensive selection of forms and templates to enable you to evidence effective medicines handling to the Regulator. For all domiciliary care.
About This Course
Our Forms & Paperwork Pack for Domiciliary Care contains the following resources and forms to help your care organisation evidence its compliance to the Regulator.
- Agreement to Abide by Medicines Policy
- Covert Medicines Agreement Form
- Confirmation of Non-Prescribed Medicines by Pharmacist or GP
- MAR Sheet MDS Packs
- Gap Monitoring Form
- OPUS MAR
- Permission and Record of Removal of Unwanted Medicines
- Medicines Error and Near Miss Report Form
- Risk Identification & Categorisation Tool
- Medicines Support Needs Assessment
- Competency Assessment for Medicines Handling
- Competency Assessment for Prompting Medicines
- Personal Medicines Profile
- Transdermal Patch Application Record
- Delegates Task Record Form
- Risk Assessment for the Use of Emollients
Click below for more information