The accredited distance learning course you need to support a person with diabetes and understand their medicines.
Shared Lives Foundation Competency Assessment
An accredited online tool to reliably assess the competence of staff. Suitable for new shared lives carers or shared lives carers new to medicines administration.
About This Course
Click below for more information
- Course Information
An accredited online tool to reliably assess the competence of shared lives staff. Opus’ innovative online competency assessment allows you to assesses staff competence in medicines handling through a series of scenarios that shared lives carers face on a day-to- day basis.
How the competency assessment can benefit you:
- Can evidence to the regulator who is competent to handle medicines
- Time and cost saving -no longer need to assign a senior member of staff to assess competence
- Provides a consistent approach to competency assessment
- Can be used as part of your recruitment process to ensure new staff meet your standards
How it works:
- Answer questions: Respond to a series of scenario-based questions
- Competence assessed: Receive a Learning Needs Report and proof of competence
This course is:
- Accredited by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Developed by qualified Pharmacist trainers
- Compliant with CQC requirements
- Evidenced by a Learning Needs Report on completion
Competency Assessment£20 + VAT per licence We offer the following discounted rates: £18 + VAT per licence for orders of 10 or more of the same licence. £16.50 + VAT per licence for orders of 100 or more of the same licence.
How long do the courses take?
Are Opus courses accredited?
“By being accredited as a Royal Pharmaceutical Society training provider, Opus Pharmacy Services has demonstrated that it meets our recognised quality standards and provides the benchmark for the healthcare teams it supports…”
Where do courses take place?
How many people can attend a Face to Face course?
When do I get my certificate?
How long does my certificate last for?
How do I get set up for E-learning?
How many E-learning licences do I need and how long do they last?
Understanding Medicines in Diabetes Distance Learning WorkbookAdd to basket
Medical Conditions: Stroke and ArthritisView products
Face to Face
Competency Assessment, Auditing and Managing Medication: An Advanced Distance Learning Workbook & Resource PackAdd to basket
Assessors Workshop for Medicines HandlingEnquire Now
Face to Face