An accredited medicines foundation course to update nurses on current procedures and guidance.
Assessors Workshop for Medicines Handling
The accredited virtual learning course you need to be able to assess competence of your staff.
About This Course
For face-to-face training options, please contact us on 0333 939 0053 or email [email protected]
Click below for more information
- Course Information
Are you responsible for assessing the competency of staff? This accredited workshop is designed for managers, senior staff and those involved in assessing the competence of care staff in medicines handling. Opus’ 3-hour interactive workshop covers the skills and techniques needed to assess competence and manage medication incidents in your care setting.
- Overview of medication management
- Using a competency assessment tool
- Competency assessment scenarios and practice video
- Exercises and activities to assess competence of recording
- Activities to evaluate staff understanding
- Management of medication incidents
- Coaching principles
- Case studies on incident management
- Action planning
- Detailed Q&A session
The accredited course you need to be able to assess competence of your staff.
This course is:
- Accredited by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Developed and presented by qualified Pharmacist trainers
- Compliant with CQC requirements
- Evidenced by a certificate of successful completion
Face to Face Course£525 + VAT for up to 10 delegates. Course presented by a qualified Pharmacist trainer.
How long do the courses take?
Are Opus courses accredited?
“By being accredited as a Royal Pharmaceutical Society training provider, Opus Pharmacy Services has demonstrated that it meets our recognised quality standards and provides the benchmark for the healthcare teams it supports…”
Where do courses take place?
How many people can attend a Face to Face course?
When do I get my certificate?
How long does my certificate last for?
How do I get set up for E-learning?
How many E-learning licences do I need and how long do they last?
Safe Handling of Medicines (Foundation) Course for NursesView products
e-Learning / Face to Face
Administration of Warfarin Distance Learning WorkbookAdd to basket
Buccal Midazolam & EpilepsyView products
Face to Face
Medication Management & Audit for Care HomesEnquire Now
Face to Face