Distance Learning Workbooks allow those who prefer to work from physical materials to learn from anywhere.
For those who prefer to learn from physical materials, distance learning workbooks offer the perfect solution, especially during the pandemic.
Workbooks are posted out within 24 hours for staff to complete in their own time, from anywhere. Assessments can be scanned or photographed and sent back to us electronically to avoid any unnecessary trips to the post office.
Distance Learning Workbooks are:
- Developed by our team of qualified Pharmacists;
- Engaging and informative;
- Accredited by CPD (and formerly the Royal Pharmaceutical Society prior to them stopping their accreditation offering) and endorsed by Skills for Care;
- Available for staff to undertake from anywhere;
- Evidenced by a certificate of successful completion.
Advanced Workbook & Resources
Did You Know?
For organisations who prefer to retain some face time with the Pharmacist trainer, delegates can complete their accredited distance learning workbook in their own time then join virtually as a group to:
- Have questions & queries answered by a qualified Pharmacist
- Address medication issues specific to their organisation
- Cover important elements of the organisation’s medication policy
Find out more about our Virtual Learning or contact us to discuss blended learning