An accredited refresher course to update you on current procedures and guidance. Suitable for those who have already been trained.
Assessors Refresher & Managers Update: An Advanced Distance Learning Workbook & Resource Pack
Is your Advanced Distance Learning Certificate expired or nearing expiry? Or are you a Manager who wants to keep updated on new guidance, useful facts and further information related to medicines? This refresher workbook will help you remain compliant and up to date.
About This Course
Click below for more information
- Course Information
Our Assessors Refresher and Managers Update Distance Learning Workbook has been designed to help you:
– Identify areas for improvement in competency assessment
– Improve the skills and techniques needed to assess competence and manage incidents
– Identify areas of concern with medicines and put measures in place to mitigate the risks
– Provide practical solutions to aid incident management of medicines
– Demonstrate competence and confidence in the areas of competency assessment and management of errors
This interactive, self-study distance learning workbook incorporates exercises, case studies and activities designed to provide practical guidance and support in solving and dealing with medication issues in the workplace.
The workbook also includes:
– Key updates and guidance regarding Controlled Drugs
– Risks Assessments for:
– Advice about Anticipatory Prescribing
A great resource for Nurses to use as part of their revalidation.
- Assessors Refresher including:
- Principles of Coaching – Why is it important?
- Using a Competency Assessment Tool
- Effective Incident Management
- Promoting Transparency
- Risks Assessments
- Controlled Drugs
- Anticipatory Prescribing
- Medicines not Routinely Prescribed
- Medicines Reconciliation
- Implementing CQC Guidance
- Useful Resources
- Action Planning
Following completion of the workbook, learners will receive a certificate.
This course is:
- Accredited by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Developed by qualified Pharmacist trainers
- Compliant with CQC requirements
- Evidenced by a certificate of successful completion
Distance Learning Workbook and Resource Pack*:
- £55 per workbook
- £50 per workbook for orders of 5 or more
How long do the courses take?
Are Opus courses accredited?
“By being accredited as a Royal Pharmaceutical Society training provider, Opus Pharmacy Services has demonstrated that it meets our recognised quality standards and provides the benchmark for the healthcare teams it supports…”
Where do courses take place?
How many people can attend a Face to Face course?
When do I get my certificate?
How long does my certificate last for?
How do I get set up for E-learning?
How many E-learning licences do I need and how long do they last?
Safe Handling of Medicines (Refresher) Course for NursesView products
e-Learning / Face to Face
Medical Conditions: Parkinson’s, Motor Neurone Disease & MSView products
Face to Face
Managing Medicines for People with DementiaView products
Face to Face
Asthma & Inhalers CourseAdd to basket
Face to Face