An accredited refresher course to update you on current procedures and guidance. Suitable for those who have already been trained. For all domiciliary care.
Medication Management & Audit for Homecare & Reablement
Are you responsible for auditing medication procedures? This virtual learning course is designed for nurses and senior staff in homecare & reablement who are accountable for the management of medicines. For all domiciliary care.
About This Course
For face-to-face training options, please contact us on 0333 939 0053 or email [email protected]
Click below for more information
- Course Information
Opus’ 3-hour interactive workshop aims to help homecare & reablement organisations exceed the standard for medicines management and to sustain their performance. Objectives
- To ensure that medicines management in homecare support high quality palliative care
- To understand the processes involved with medicines management
- To reduce the likelihood of errors by mismanagement by using audit tools
- To manage incidents when they happen
- What is poor practice?
- Identifying good practice
- How to get it right
- Understanding processes
- What are the hazards
- Importance of records
- Principles of an audit tool
- Action planning
- Exercise and activities
- Case studies and scenarios to assess understanding of principles
The accredited course to enable senior staff to effectively audit medicines in homecare to prevent medicines errors and incidents.
This course is:
- Accredited by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Developed and presented by qualified Pharmacist trainers
- Compliant with CQC requirements
- Evidenced by a certificate of successful completion
Face to Face Course£480 + VAT for a groups of up to 10 delegates
How long do the courses take?
Are Opus courses accredited?
“By being accredited as a Royal Pharmaceutical Society training provider, Opus Pharmacy Services has demonstrated that it meets our recognised quality standards and provides the benchmark for the healthcare teams it supports…”
Where do courses take place?
How many people can attend a Face to Face course?
When do I get my certificate?
How long does my certificate last for?
How do I get set up for E-learning?
How many E-learning licences do I need and how long do they last?
Safe Handling of Medicines (Refresher) Course for Homecare & ReablementView products
e-Learning / Face to Face
Controlled Drugs & High Risk MedicinesView products
Face to Face
Medicines Management Improvement WorkshopEnquire Now
Face to Face
Administration of Warfarin Distance Learning WorkbookAdd to basket